Spectrum’s contracts portfolio is managed to provide affordable, flexible and expeditious delivery of service and system solutions to clients across the federal government. They cover acquisition, indefinite delivery and quantity (IDIQ), task orders and blanket purchase agreements.
We are an experienced prime contractor of multiple award task order vehicles including GSA, Seaport-e, and multiple U.S. Air Force contracts.
Some of our current contracts include:
- Contracted Advisory & Assistance Services (CAAS IV):
- CAAS IV is an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract with a value of $2.8 billion. This contract services requirements for Air Combat Command (ACC) and the Air Force District of Washington (AFDW). Services provided under this Advisory and Assistance (A&AS) contract include the areas of Management and Professional Services; Studies, Analyses and Evaluations; and Engineering and Technical Services. Primary customers on this contract are ACC, HQ Air Force (HAF), Secretary of the Air Force (SAF) organizations, The Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), and AFDW Contracting Office customer mission requirements. The period of performance for this contract is 15 Dec 2011-14 Oct 2016. Spectrum is a prime contractor in the full and open pool for this contract. + learn more
- Acquisition Consolidated Enterprise Support Services (ACCESS):
- ACCESS is an indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract with a value of $500 million. This contract services requirements for the Aeronautical Systems Center (ASC), the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), the Air Force Global Logistics Support Center (AFGLSC), the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), and the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC). This contract services for requirements in those organizations related to Management and Professional Support Services, Studies, Analyses and Evaluations, and Engineering and Technical Services. The period of performance for this contract is Dec 2011-Dec 2014. Spectrum is a prime contractor on this contract.
- Seaport-Enhanced (SeaPort-e):
- Seaport-e serves as a vehicle for services that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas supported by the activities and technical capabilities that comprise the various ordering offices, as well as provide professional support services to the overall Navy and Marine Corps organizations. + learn more
- Enterprise Design & Development Engineering (EDDE):
- AFRL Rome Enterprise Design, Development and Engineering (EDDE) is a Command and Control vehicle focused on experimentation, design and development, and enterprise engineering supporting AFRL and the Air Force C2 Integration Center at Air Combat Command.
- Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center (AFOTEC) Operational Test and Evaluation Services (OTES):
- AFOTEC OTES is a single-agency, multiple award IDIQ effort that can be utilized to support the engineering and technical needs for all of the AFOTEC Detachments. Spectrum has been supporting AFOTEC as a subcontractor or a prime for over eight years performing C4ISR, EW, aircraft, space, and range related services. Our largest effort involves the OT&E support to the Bomber Test Division.
- Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Professional Acquisition Support Services (PASS) II:
- SpectrumS4 Joint Venture (JV) holds a prime position on this single agency, multiple award IDIQ effort for program support to AFLCMC/H organizations. Types of services include acquisition support, program management, business management, configuration and data management, security management, and administrative support. The task orders are competed at the division level.
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Headquarters J6 Program Management Support Services (DLA PMSS):
- The DLA Headquarters J6 PMSS contract is a single-agency, multiple-award Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) against the IT Schedule and MOBIS schedules. The objective of this BPA is to provide Program Management Support Services for DLA J6 Activities throughout DLA. This support consists of Program Management and Control, Configuration Management, Systems Engineering, Analytical Services, Portfolio Management, Enterprise Architecture, Test and Documentation, and Financial Management activities required to develop, implement, and manage their logistics, financial, human resource information systems and corporate support systems.
- GSA Schedules:
- GSA Schedule 70 Information Technology (IT)
- The Information Technology Schedule provides federal, state, and local government customers expertise in a comprehensive range of disciplines including software engineering; systems engineering, design, and integration; enterprise systems and system management; complex information management systems; and management and information systems.
- GSA Schedule 871 Professional Engineering Services (PES)
- The Professional Engineering Services Schedule offers federal agencies with a complete range of professional electrical engineering services to satisfy all phases of the engineering life cycle.
- GSA Schedule 84 Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)
- MOBIS provides management, organizational and business improvement services so that Federal agencies can improve their mission performance, increase customer satisfaction and transform their operations.
- General Services Administration (GSA) One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business:
- The GSA OASIS Small Business (SB) contract provides any and all Federal agencies with a total integrated solution for a multitude of professional service-based requirements on a global basis. The GSA OASIS SB contract allows for the use of a variety of contract types including fixed-price (all types), cost reimbursement (all types), time and materials/labor hour, or a hybrid mix of contract types, supporting different types of services under the 541712 NAICS code. Spectrum is a prime contract holder under the following OASIS SB pools:
- Pool 4 (R&D)
- Pool 5a (Aircraft Ancillary Parts R&D)
- Pool 5b (Space Vehicles and Guided Missiles R&D)
- Pool 6 (Aircraft R&D)
- General Services Administration (GSA) Alliant Small Business:
- The GSA Alliant Small Business GWAC is a competitive multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity set-aside small business contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions and services. It facilitates fully integrated information technology solutions and services to all U.S. Government agencies in meeting evolving needs on a global basis. Spectrum is a Joint Venture partner of AlliantCorps, LLC and performs as a small business prime partner.
- Multiple subcontracted IDIQ contracts